Headed to BBQ #2 of the weekend, post 5 mile tempo and 100 mins of pool running this morning (15 miles total for the day) 👍(ft. horrible sunburn)
"It doesn’t matter how you start, it matters how you end."
…why isn’t my coach this inspirational
Things to report:
- I had my first official visit today and had a great time 😊
- After I run 12 more miles tomorrow (maybe a long run? If not, doubles fer shure. I have work for a few hours, so it’ll probably end up being doubles.), I’ll be done with my first ever 50 mile week! My legs feel like crap but I’m happy anyway!
- I have a suggestion for all of you: listen to the Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros Pandora station on your next long run and discover what true happiness is ☺
- I have been a little lazy with core lately (only doing it once a day…need to be doing it 2x a day), so that must stop. Lazy won’t do.
- I’m going to two BBQs this weekend! Holla @ unlimited food, amirite? 🎉
My favorite thing about fall is that it’s not just a season. It’s also a feeling.
"Runners have an unspoken bond that’s unmatched in any other sport. We’re trusting of complete strangers. In every other group I’ve joined in my life, trust is earned gradually—it has to be proven. With most runners I’ve met, trust is assumed. We support each other immediately and without hesitation."
Sometimes I wish I wasn’t such a psychopath who thinks herself into a panic in every single workout, but I guess that’s not how the world works. :-)
the same thing happened to me yesterday